miscellaneous fortunes, all true:
- should you really be eating a second cookie?
- who has friends will never run out of people to help move
- lucky numbers are only lucky to those who deserve good fortune
- you are not a failure if you never try
- a journey of a thousand steps begins with really good insoles
- better to spend a dollar on a cookie than to waste it on a lottery ticket
- are you a person dreaming you are a butterfly or a butterfly eaten by a bird?
- the man at the next table hates your topic of conversation